International and Cross-Border Research
Galexia has expertise in international research and analysis, and conducts large-scale comparative research for our clients. We utilise an extensive network of global partners and associates to deliver up to date analysis on technical, legal and policy developments in both developed and developing countries.
Galexia has extensive experience in delivering customised international research to our business and government clients. We have developed unique methodologies for analysing, rating and measuring progress in individual countries against key criteria. We utilise collaborative cloud based reporting tools to provide real time access to our research and analysis.
Galexia has completed international research in a wide variety of fields, including Cybersecurity education, electronic health records, cloud computing readiness, privacy laws and enforcement, interactive gambling regulation and electronic contracting.
Galexia’s work in this area has included:
- Cybersecurity standards and requirements in international banking and prudential regulations
- Detailed analysis of Free Trade Agreements and other bi-lateral agreements;
- Detailed analysis of global and regional treaties and agreements;
- Comparative analysis of national laws;
- Multi-country advice on cross border data transfers, IT outsourcing, data retention, etc;
- Advice to government agencies and departments on cloud computing initiatives;
- Publication of large scale legal information resources;
- Development and conduct of multi-country surveys; and
- Development and publication of regional and country implementation guides for digital economy regulation and infrastructure;