About Us - Galexia News
APAC CyberSecurity Dashboard and 10 Country Reports Launched - 1 July 2015
The 2015 APAC Cybersecurity Dashboard evaluates cybersecurity laws, rules, policies and institutions in 10 key jurisdictions:
- South Korea
The report assesses each country against criteria deemed essential for effective cybersecurity protection.
The full country reports are available for download and give an overview of the cybersecurity landscape, highlighting key cybersecurity legislation and policy, as well as the main entities currently operating within each jurisdiction. Maturity is assessed against criteria grouped across the following key themes:
- Legal foundations for cybersecurity;
- Operational capabilities;
- Public-private partnerships;
- Sector-specific cybersecurity plans; and
This work complements Galexia’s other research reports for BSA,
- European Cybersecurity Maturity Dashboard published in March 2015
- Global Cloud Readiness Scorecard - published in 2012, 2013 and in August 2015.
Download the APAC CyberSecurity Report and 10 Country Studies
- BSA APAC CyberSecurity Maturity Dashboard (2015) micro-site (external site)