VIC-TAC - Victorian Transport Accident Commission (TAC)
- VIC-TAC - PIA for Point of Sale (PoS) online service (2017)
- VIC-TAC - PIA for Phase 1 of proposed Online Client Service (2017)
VIC-TAC - PIA for Point of Sale (PoS) online service (2017)
Galexia completed a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) for the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) on the proposal to develop and implement a Point of Sale (POS) application using Lantern Pay <http://www.lanternpay.com> (in association with Westpac). The application will be hosted, in part, on a cloud-computing platform.
The purpose of the PIA was to assist in identifying and managing privacy issues raised by the design and proposed implementation of the Point of Sale (POS) application - the Lantern Pay service.
The PIA considered compliance with privacy legislation, user acceptance and public perception issues. The PIA made a broad range of recommendations for mediating privacy risks, including changes to the design, practical privacy compliance steps, further research and privacy governance arrangements.
VIC-TAC - PIA for Phase 1 of proposed Online Client Service (2017)
Galexia was successful in a competitive tender to undertake a PIA examining privacy issues arising from the design and implementation of a new Online Client Service (including an online portal for self-managing clients and a mobile app).
Galexia’s advice covered compliance with Victorian privacy and health privacy legislation, and advice on best practice in moving existing processes to a cloud based service. The PIA was completed in April 2017 and included:
- Galexia PIA Matrix (Victoria)
- ‘Urgent Issues’ guidance in the first 2 weeks of the engagement - ensuring a no surprises approach and working closely with multi-disciplinary and agile teams.
- 3 staged briefing notes and vendor and internal team updates incorporated into an agile delivery process.
- Draft and Final PIAs
- Follow-up briefing to executive and privacy teams