Galexia publishes detailed private and public research on privacy, authentication and electronic commerce issues.
The Galexia team has a high media and industry profile, working with leading government and private organisations on policy development and risk management at the true forefront of information technology. This means that we place a premium on current research and analysis as part of our general operations.
A selection of our research and publications is publicly available.
This section is an archive of some of Galexia’s published work, including client reports, Intelligence Reports, articles and case notes published in law journals, conference papers, and speeches.
- Intelligence Reports, articles, papers, conferences and seminar presentations
- Submissions and commissioned reports
- Internet Law Bulletin (1998 - 2009)
- Electronic Commerce Law Materials [student access only]
- Cyberspace Law Materials [student access only]