About Us - Galexia News
Galexia and CHOICE prepare submission to superannuation review - 18 December 2009
On behalf of CHOICE, Galexia prepared a submission to Phase 2 of the Super System Review (the Cooper Review). Phase 2 of the review deals with the operation and efficiency of Australia’s superannuation system.
The submission focuses on a small number of key areas where reform is most needed:
- Increasing the amount and quality of comparative data available to consumers;
- Removing the bias that results from sales commissions to advisers when recommending a superannuation fund to consumers;
- Introducing measures to decrease excessive fees and charges, including a new ‘fee target’ of 1%; and
- Introducing measures to reduce the number and impact of inactive and lost accounts.
- Super System Review website (external site) »
- CHOICE's submission at the Super System Review website (external site) »