Submission - Joint submission to the 2007 Review of the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Code of Conduct to ASIC (May 2007)
12. Other issues from ASIC Consultation Paper
- Q68 – In your view, why has membership of the EFT Code remained limited generally to providers of generic banking services?
- Q69 – What steps could/should be taken to broaden EFT Code membership?
- Q70 – How much of the EFT Code’s requirements do non-subscribing entities take into account even though they do not subscribe to it?
- Q71 – What changes could/should be made to the way the EFT Code is written, designed and presented to make it a more user friendly and accessible document?
- Q72 – Should the EFT Code include a statement of objectives? If so, what should the objectives of the EFT Code be?