About Us - Galexia News
Automated business in life insurance and electronic commerce - April 2008
Chris Connolly will sit on a panel of experts at a seminar discussing the benefits, challenges and implications of automated business in life insurance and electronic commerce. The key issues to be addressed include:
- What are the benefits of automated underwriting?
- Do we need signatures?
- How much do advisers have to change the way they work?
- How far can the system go?
- How should we deal with cases that do not go straight through the automated system?
- What are the implications for underwriter training?
- Privacy issues
- Electronic record keeping issues
The discussion is being hosted by the Investment and Financial Services Association Limited.