Consumer Protection in the Communications Industry: Moving to best practice - Issues Paper (July 2008)
- 1. Scope and Purpose
- 2. Consumer Protection Framework in Telecommunications
- 3. Comparison with other sectors
- 4. An improved model
- 5. Appendix 1 – Summary of Australian Codes
- 6. Appendix 2 – Case Study on the Code on Information on Accessibility Features for Telephone Equipment
- 7. Appendix 3 – Resources
Submission – Consumer Protection in the Communications Industry: Moving to best practice - Issues Paper (July 2008)
Prepared by Galexia for CHOICE
57 Carrington Rd
Marrickville NSW 2204
This Issues Paper has been written for CHOICE by Galexia – http://www.galexia.com.
Galexia version 2.0 17 July 2008
Download CHOICE’s release (October 2008)
This document was submitted to the 2008 Telecommunications Consumer Representation Stakeholder Forum (external link).
Copyright © 2008 Galexia.