Submission - Joint submission to the 2007 Review of the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Code of Conduct to ASIC (May 2007)
11. EFT Code, Part C (Administration and review)
- Q64 – Should ASIC continue to be primarily responsible for administering the EFT Code? Are there other arrangements that should be considered?
- Q65 – Should the EFT Code allow its requirements to be modified in certain circumstances? If so, what modification powers should be included and how should they be administered?
- Q66 – How should compliance be monitored? What alternatives to the current self-reporting survey should be considered?
- Q67 – How should the EFT Code be reviewed? What alternatives to the current approach should be considered?